Cloud Lake Technology, an Akima Company, is an industry leading Technology and Mission Services Provider, delivering experience-driven and cost-optimized solutions for complex business problems for our customers across the federal, commercial and public sector markets. We are seeking candidates with relevant web development experience, high aptitude, drive for excellence, and zeal for learning, who wish to grow with one of the fastest growing companies in the industry.
This contract is continually growing and adding additional personnel/staff. In order to accomodate this customers needs we are constantly reviewing, interviewing and making contingent offers in anticipation of the next available opening since the government background check can take about 4-5 weeks.
In this position you will work directly with the government customer therefore confidentiality and professionalism is essential. You will be responsible for reviewing legal documents to assist with interpretation.
- Analyze and record a variety of source documentation that may or may not have legal implications into relevant secured databases.
- Performs one, or more routine analytical operations, such as: examining, verifying, and correcting data to insure completeness, accuracy of data and proper identification.
- Identify and report issues with source documentation.
- Input sensitive data accurately into spreadsheets and databases.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the unit as assigned and needed.
- Log arrival and departures via established procedures within the secure environment.
- Ensure compliance with all security requirements for the facility.
- Ensure compliance with all security training requirements.
- Must be willing and able to work within stringent time constraints and meet deadlines consistently.
- Must have experience successfully engaging and communicating with senior executives, other vendor personnel and peers within a high-stress environment.
- Must have willingness and ability to follow specific established procedures and guidelines accurately and consistently.
- Must have willingness and ability to accurately log daily hours in two different systems consistently.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Must have solid oral and written communication skills in order to be successful in this role.
- Must be willing to maintain a professional demeanor and appearance while working on site or representing Cloud Lake.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree preferred; or a High School degree or equivalent with 4 years specialized or relevant professional experience. (Military service can be used as a substitute for educational requirement to include law enforcement or security training or a combination of both totaling 4 years.)
- Experience using Microsoft Office suite with a concentration on MS Word and Excel.
- Data entry experience.
- Strong attention to details
- Strong oral and written communication skills in American English.
- Must have an Active secret clearance.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a Government background investigation of credit and drug use and must meet eligibility and suitability requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in criminal justice or security intelligence.
- Law enforcement, military, or security experience a plus.
- Experience reviewing and interpreting legal documents a plus.
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description generally cover the nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. This is not intended to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Subject to the terms of an applicable collective bargaining agreement, the company management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as may be necessary. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender or gender-identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you have a physical and/or mental disability and are interested in applying for employment and need special accommodations to use our website to apply for a position please contact, Recruiting Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 571-353-7053. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
The dedicated email and telephonic options above are reserved only for individuals with disabilities needing accessibility assistance to apply to an open position using our website.
Please do not use the dedicated email or phone number above to inquire on the status of your job application.
In order for our company to stay compliant with government regulations, please apply on line. Please DO NOT email resumes or call in lieu of applying online unless you have a physical and/or mental disability and need assistance with the online application.