A Morton Thomas and Associates, Inc. is growing! We are a 100% employee-owned multidisciplinary firm with a track record of more than 60 years of excellence providing civil engineering, surveying, environmental, landscape architecture, and construction engineering and inspection services. AMT’s staff of more than 525 employees offers far-reaching expertise and a commitment to delivering successful projects to our clients. Even with AMT’s swift growth, each of our offices fosters a highly supportive and collaborative environment. As an active and socially responsible organization, we pride ourselves on the partnerships we build with our clients to improve communities.
We are hiring a Jr. Site Civil Design Engineer to join our team in Chantilly, VA. As part of this team, you will be immersed in a culture reflective of a smaller firm while providing the resources and technical strength of a larger company. With the opportunity to work alongside supportive management, tackle challenging projects, and develop your career, there is no better time to join AMT.
- Creating design plans for a variety of site design and land development projects.
- Developing permit related plans for erosion control, stormwater management and utilities.
- Preparing engineering studies and reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- 1-4 years of experience. Virginia experience preferred.
- EIT preferred.
- Experience using AutoCAD including Civil 3D.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Why Join AMT?
If you are ready to contribute your talents to a company that boasts unrivaled opportunities for growth, engages and improves communities across the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast regions, and delivers impactful projects, we would love to hear from you.
Along with competitive salaries, AMT offers an exemplary benefits package that includes a strong 401(k) matching plan, medical, dental, and vision coverage, commuter benefits, educational assistance, and more.