Cyber Systems Engineer III
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation’s most important work. We’re a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves—to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways—not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta’s talented and robust workforce—14,000 strong—stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let’s make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
Seeking a forensic analyst for a security vulnerability and computer forensic analysis team. The ideal candidate must display familiarity with Windows, Linux and Mobile (Android and iOS) operating systems and is able to conduct computer forensics and security vulnerability analysis.
- Evaluate cloud services, web applications, and commercial-off-the-shelf software and hardware
- Perform network traffic analysis of web services to analyze raw packet data and verify that the system has no abnormal behaviors.
- Support cyber security initiatives through both predictive and reactive analysis, articulating emerging trends to leadership and staff.
- Provide management with discrepancy reports and end user documentation.
- Communicate daily with program managers, management, customer representatives, and end users to ensure delivery of quality products.
- Requires 5 to 8 years with BS/BA or 3 to 5 years with MS/MA or 0 to 2 years with PhD.
- BS (or equivalent) in Cybersecurity, IT, EE, Computer Science, Computer Forensics
- Demonstrated familiarity of various operating systems: Windows, iOS, Android, and Linux
- Demonstrated 6 years’ experience in three or more of the following: analysis, network engineering, networking security, penetration testing, red taming, hardware engineering, software engineering, etc.
- Demonstrated familiarity with Wireshark, Fiddler, EnCase, Sleuthkit and similar tools
- Proven experience employing advanced forensic tools and techniques for attack reconstruction, including dead system analysis and volatile data collection and analysis
- Demonstrated experience in drafting reports, documenting case details, and able to summarize findings and recommendations based on system analysis.
- Demonstrated experience in performing post-incident computer forensics without destruction of critical data.
- Experience within IC community
- Law Enforcement/Cyber Forensics experience
- Experience in Malware Analysis and Reverse Engineering.
- Desired experience ensuring quality assurance and the spreading of best practices
- Desired security certification: examples include OSCP, CEH, CISSP, or Security+