Leading Innovation for the Intelligence Community
About the Position
Arena Technologies is focused on providing innovative solutions to our classified customer’s mission. This position is a vital role in leading and improving the Continuous Monitory Cyber Security posture of a National customer. Each day will hold a multitude of engaging and important tasks.
The program provides Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) core and non-core support in the areas of Cyber Security and Management to improve the Information Assurance (IA) posture of a National customer. The contracts Core Capabilities are: IA Management, Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) coordination and reporting, Risk Management Framework (RMF) application, IA compliance measurements and metrics, Assessment and Authorization (A&A), Vulnerability Management, and Cyber Defense support.
- Support the Information Security Continuous Monitoring (ISCM) program lead in standing up the customer’s Continuous Monitoring (ConMon) program
- Coordinate with ConMon lead to identify process improvements to the current ConMon policies and procedures
- Provide analysis and graphical presentations of collected metrics for ConMon compliance status reporting
- Provide analysis of asset on-boarding into customer's enterprise vulnerability and compliance tools (e.g. XACTA, HBSS, etc.)
Interested in providing Cyber Security SETA support to the Intelligence Community agency? You would be advising the Technical Director at our customer’s site in the Washington D.C. Metro Area. Picture yourself as part of a team providing strategic IA and cybersecurity analysis to drive improvements in the customer’s cybersecurity baseline. Training opportunities, cross-agency collaboration, and involved managers and mentors allow you to grow your career in the direction you desire. We need your experience and expertise on our team, so submit a resume and let us help you find the position of your dreams!
About the Must Haves
- Active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
- Favorably adjudicated Polygraph
- DoD 8570 certification in IAT or IAM
- Experience in implementation of ICD 503 RMF
- Familiarity with RSA Archer and XACTA
- Strong analytic and risk management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Hands-on working knowledge of Excel and other database applications
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel formulas, functions and macro scripting
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Infogram, Chartbloks)
- Lean Six Sigma certification (green or black belt)
About the Desired
- Self-starter requiring limited direction and supervision
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) or an advanced IA certification (i.e. CISSP or CASP)Experience briefing senior customer personnel
- Experience with Statistical analysis (primarily predictive)
- Experience supporting IC or DoD in the Cyber Security Domain
- Experience with data transformation (structured data format/schema transformation) using common programming tools (e.g. Python, JSON, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft tools; Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
About the Perks
Arena offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, along with a positive work environment enabling the success of our staff, company, and customers. We know, everyone says that, right? Well, let’s outline some specifics to illustrate our commitment to you:
· 401k with company match and profit sharing…and it’s yours from Day 1, no vesting!
· Medical, Prescription, Dental, Disability, Life…all available from highly rated carriers
· The training and certification opportunities are there for the taking…you make the case for how it will improve your ability to do the job, we cover the cost
· New iPad when on-boarded, and it’s yours to keep after a year of service…we want you to have a fun way to stay connected
· Work-Life Balance…15 days of PTO and 10 holidays out of the starting gate
· Staying healthy just got fun…and easy. We’ll cover the monthly cost of your health club membership (up to a point, of course…don’t go getting crazy on this one!)
· To learn more: http://www.arenatechnologies.com/employee-benefits/
Joining Arena Technologies puts you in the driver’s seat of your career. We pride ourselves in providing critical and focused business and technology consulting support to the agencies and industry partners of the defense and intelligence communities. Specializing in transformative change on behalf of all of our customers, our Team is full of talented people committed to providing vital support to our nation…if you’re interested in working in a dynamic, collaborative, and supportive environment, Arena Technologies is the place for you!
Arena Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Go ahead, apply! You know you want to. There’s excitement in the air and a feeling in your gut that this is going to be a great adventure and you’re looking forward to becoming a part of the committed and distinguished Arena Team!