SAIC is a fortune 500 technology integration company providing premier solutions and services to solve our nation’s most complex modernization and readiness challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio includes high-end engineering and information technology solutions and deep expertise in existing and emerging technologies resulting in delivery of innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. Ingenuity is approached from every angle. As a result of the community’s demand for our expertise and services, we have new opportunities in the Chantilly, VA area that we are seeking to fill in the areas of Business Process Reengineering Analyst. This position will require a minimum TS SCI DoD issued security clearance with a ability to obtain CI poly clearance status. This will allow you the opportunity to work on a critical mission requirement that will ultimately enable a more comprehensive, scalable, flexible data environment, and rigorous Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) ready analytic data environment for a key player in the IC.
- Receives direction from the Senior BPR Analysts.
- Captures, documents, and analyzes current state business process, and identifies, makes recommendations for, and documents future state business processes.
- Supports Task lead in facilitating and documenting outputs from client interview sessions.
- Utilizes existing technical SOPs, specific step-by-step standards, and the analyst workflow for sourcing and populating attributed fields from the customer's offices and functional centers.
- Identifies attributes exclusive to categories or Functional Production Areas (FPA) and consolidates common field population requirements.
EDUCATION / SECURITY CLEARANCE AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors and three (3) years or more of related experience; Masters and one year of related experience.
- Active DoD issued TS / SCI security clearance required. TS / SCI W/ Poly highly desired.