ASP.NET WEB DEVELOPER
THE CENTECH GROUP, Inc. (CENTECH®) is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to become a member of a dynamic and fast paced development team, extending and maintaining a commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) product for the federal government. The COTS product is built using Microsoft technology stack. Deep understanding of Microsoft technologies, especially .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET (Web Form) and SQL Server is necessary. Candidates must have the ability to be a quick starter, good communicator, able to work in a small team setting, accept technical direction, and work with minimal oversight.
The successful candidate is expected to be a self-starter and quickly ramp up to speed and be able to work independently with limited guidance.
Excellent communication and presentation skill are essential for this role.
This is a full-time position; remote support is premitted; must reside with in 35 miles of CENTECH Corporate offices in Chantilly, Virginia.
Minimum- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Responsible for performing all software life cycle activities from analysis of software requirements through design and implementation to technical support and maintenance, and defect resolution
- Apply broad range of technical expertise from presentation tier design and development through to business and data tier design and development
- Design innovative user interfaces, implement data analysis algorithms and troubleshooting and debugging
- Performing data modeling and database development
- Collaborating with test analyst regarding build, deployments and test guidance
- Development of unit tests, testing and debugging
- Successful candidates must feel comfortable working in a small work-group environment where contributions to the team are critical to the success of the company
- ASP.NET development skills, including c#, .NET 4.0 or newer
- Microsoft SQL Server T-SQL skills
- Object Oriented Design and Development skills
- HTML/CSS and XML/XSD related skills
- Ability to produce graphical user interface (GUI) mock-ups
- A strong and clean visual design sense
- Must be able to work independently with only the requirements and development standards provided
- Must be able to communicate and collaborate effectively and implement/understand professional standards for developing and documenting code
- Bachelor of Science degree in computer science or a related field
- Five (5) years of experience
- Must be U.S. citizen
- THE CENTECH GROUP, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran