Global Resource Solutions, Inc. (GRS) is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated, detail orientated, and talented individual for the position of Applications Developer.
Summary: The Applications Developer will develop and modify existing and new source code for software applications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Applies advanced knowledge and provides guidance to all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Applies advanced knowledge in analyzing user/business needs and functionality to plan and design software systems to meet those needs.
- Applies advanced knowledge to create a wide-variety of models and diagrams that show programmers the software code needed for an application.
- Applies advanced knowledge and provides guidance for software updates, refinement, testing, and debugging to meet business needs.
- Provides advanced and highly-valued analysis for reports on software project specifications, activities, or status.
- Provides advanced knowledge and guidance on the software or system process for optimal documentation and future maintenance and updates.
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts.
- May serve as a mentor to less experienced analysts.
- May serve as team or task lead. (Not a people manager
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Your compliance with the vaccination requirements of the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force COVID-19 Workplace Safety, Executive Order 14042, as applicable for your direct or indirect work on or in support of a covered federal contract.
- Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
- Willingness to submit to a Counterintelligence Polygraph
- Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DOD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners
- Oracle, ETL tools, SQL, Scrum, Amazon Web Services environments, RDS, S3, EMR, SQS, and SNS, REST API frameworks and design
- NoSQL, distributed processing framework etc., AWS pipeline, REST APIs creation and experience interfacing with REST APIs, java script, java, python, php, ruby
Physical Requirements: This position requires employees to be willing and able to: sit, bend, reach, stoop, squat, stand, and walk.
Communication: Excellent customer service via phone and face to face conversation, excellent written and oral command of English.
An exciting and rewarding career awaits you with Global Resource Solutions, Inc. (GRS). GRS is a management consulting company to government and business that offers great career opportunities and a comprehensive slate of employee benefits to our employees including medical, dental, vision, short/long term disability, life insurance and a retirement plan. GRS is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status