Warehouse Associate - Tire & Wheel Tech
RideNow Powersports is looking to hire are Warehouse Associate. If you are looking for a fast-paced fun work environment, look no further. This career is for you!
What we offer:
Medical/Dental/Vision, 401(K) Savings Plan, PTO, Employee Discounts, Advancement Opportunities, Tuition Reimbursement, and Employee Referral Program, just to name a few.
A Warehouse Associate - Tire & Wheel Tech will complete maintenance, change tires, and other basic services. They will also assist technicians when needed.
Job Duties include:
- Shipping, receiving, stocking, and packing products for deliveries
- Loading and unloading delivery trucks
- Operating a forklift
- Able to follow directions in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Any other duties deemed necessary for the overall success of the department and dealership as a whole
- Perform maintenance and/or repair on any product sold by the dealership.
- Operates in compliance with all health and safety policies and procedures set by RideNow Powersports
- Attend service training
- Use testing equipment to ensure that repairs and maintenance were effective
- Understand certain electronic systems in products sold by the dealership
- Able to lift/push and move up to 150lbs
- Must have a clean driving record
- High School Diploma or equivalent
** RideNow is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace **