Oregano's Pizza Bistro is Arizonas award-winning Chicago neighborhood pizza joint. We serve handcrafted thin crust, stuffed and pan pizzas, pastas, huge salads, original adult specialty drinks, and our renowned dessert, The Original Pizza Cookie. Using fresh ingredients and real Wisconsin Cheese (not that fake stuff!), Oreganos combines authentic Chicago pizza and other eclectic and innovative dishes, friendly service and a nostalgic, big band-laced ambience to create a one-of-a-kind dining experience.
Founded in 1993, Oreganos history starts where every good Italian restaurant begins in the family kitchen of our founder, Mark S. Russell. Using authentic family recipes, Oreganos has grown to 21 restaurants across the Phoenix metro area, Tucson and Flagstaff. Last year we opened our first of several locations in Colorado and look forward to continued expansion in other states. We recently announced three new locations to open in 2019 and have a number of future sites planned over the next several years.
A Server for Oreganos Pizza Bistros Numero One-O responsibility is guest satisfaction. Responsible for upholding the Oreganos culture and should be a positive, fun, team player, always doing what is best for our guests and our team.
- Possess our Attitude is Everything personality
- A desire to work as part of a team
- Passion for providing exceptional guest service
- Establish lasting relationships with our guests
- Detailed menu knowledge
- Flexibility to work varied shifts, including weekends
- Possess current Arizona Food Handler and Liquor Certification
- Self-motivated and highly-energetic with a great attitude
- Experience working in a full-service restaurant is a plus
- Enjoy working with people
- Able to communicate well with others
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Oreganos Pizza Bistro is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.