Principal Specialist-Marketing (Channel Marketing Specialist)
Microchip Technologys Corporate Marketing Communication team is seeking a Channel Marketing Specialist to lead and manage the marketing communication efforts for our System products serving the Communication, Infrastructure and Systems (CIS) sector in Region America for the mass market. Products include NTP Time Servers, Storage Boards, Adaptec HBA and RAID Adapters, Power-over-Ethernet Switches, Injectors and Midspans.
TheChannel Marketing Specialist will work closely with distribution partners, Tier-1 value added resellers (VARS) and business unit product marketing managers.
The individual selected for this role will be responsible for:
- Developing and meeting the annual/quarterly channel marketing plans within an allotted budget.
- Design promotional activities and analysis of channel marketing campaign ROI, including post event/advertisement and post promotion assessments.
- Assist with the development and deployment of Partner email blasts and reporting on email results.
- Create demand generation by driving key strategies via Partner programs and distribution campaigns.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as marketing, sales, and corporate teams to deploy campaign deliverables.
- Must be able to drive pro-active and consistent communication about marketing initiatives, materials and messaging with marketing, sales, and product teams and develop/tailor content and messaging that will be used directly in the channel via different marketing platforms.