Requisition Number: FOODS04199
Texas Western Hospitality and managing partner Western International own and operate over thirty hotels, ranging from select service and full service to extended stays. We build and manage only the best brands. We proudly fly Marriott, Hilton, and Holiday Inn flags. We operate hotels throughout Texas, Arizona, North Carolina, and Washington State. We also have several properties currently under construction, which will be opening in the near future.
At TWH, we fly the best flags, build the best hotels and employ the best people. This simple, yet proven strategy has allowed us to deliver exceptional results to our stakeholders, investment partners, owners, associates, and customers alike.
Our Food Server:
- Radiates a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
- Becomes informed of kitchen/food shortages and relays the shortages to guests when necessary.
- Becomes informed of daily/weekly specials and is able to explain all menu items and methods of cooking/preparation to the customers as requested.
- Describes all menu items; methods of preparation and prices as needed and/or requested by customers.
- Ensures that any special requests that the kitchen is able to deliver for the guest are indeed met.
- Up-sells established menu items or specials to maximize food and beverage revenues.
- Serves menu items to guests in a prompt and courteous manner and according to established service standards.
- Performs pre- and post-shift side work including stock service station; makes coffee, etc.
- Forwards customer payments to cashier for completion of the transaction; receives change from cashier and returns change promptly to guest.
- Receives direct and indirect customer feedback regarding their dining experience and relays feedback to proper management
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Reports serious guest requests to the appropriate supervisor. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- May assist Greeter/Cashier with the greeting and seating of guests
- May assist bus person with clearing table and filling glasses.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
- Follows company policies and procedures.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management.