Microchip is seeking an entry-level Applications Engineer to join the 16-bit Micro Controllers (MCU16) group's Applications team.
As an entry level Application engineer, responsibilities include representing applications in the product development team to drive the application
related activities.They include but not limited to:
- Silicon peripheral Validation, such as UART, SPI, I2C, PWM, ADC etc.
- Developing Demo boards, Application notes
- Development of product data sheets and collateral
- Supporting customers and field-personal on 16-bit MCU/DSCs
- Develop and present training material for Microchip Field Engineers and Microchip customers.