Founded in 2002, Unitek College is an accredited, private institution that combines unique academic and technical specialties to provide a superior education in the areas of healthcare and nursing. Unitek College offers eight convenient facilities in California with campuses in Fremont, San Jose, Hayward, Concord, South San Francisco, Sacramento, Bakersfield and Arizona. Unitek College provides healthcare career training, professional development, clinical placement, and employment assistance to its graduates.
Work for Unitek College
Unitek College is also a great place to pursue a rewarding and challenging career. We offer a competitive salary, generous benefits, unlimited growth potential, and a collegiate work environment.
Unitek College is looking for an EMT Teaching Assistant. This is a Part-Time position.
- Assisting the EMT Principal (Lead) Instructor / EMT Instructor in demonstration and practice designed to develop and evaluate student skill competencies; and
- Assisting the EMT Principal (Lead) Instructor / EMT Instructor in conducting the program sessions
Education and Experience:
- Possession of valid Arizona EMT Certification
- Possession of current BLS Provider Certification
- Endorsement of EMT Program Director
- Lead, Instruct and evaluate the accomplishments of students on a scheduled basis
- Adequately prepare all course materials and equipment for assigned lessons.
- Operate EMS equipment and apparatus
- Reviews, analyzes and evaluates, methods, materials and equipment
- Provide Interesting and relevant assignments for students that demonstrate learning outcomes in a real-life setting
- Abide by all policies and procedures adopted by Unitek EMT and assist administration in implementing all policies and/or procedures governing student conduct.
- Where applicable, ensure safety and sanitation of all labs, equipment and supplies