Requisition Number: CORPO01408
StrongMind is creating products that revolve around a single purpose — reinventing the learning experience for students. Centered around six values, StrongMind employees live these values in their work each day as they collaborate to find innovative solutions to educational challenges.
At StrongMind, we believe in empowering our employees to be creative and support their pursuit of interests in and out of the workplace. By providing an agile approach to high-quality digital learning solutions and fully managed educational services, StrongMind strives to elevate student performance and optimize school operations, so that students, teachers, and administrators are successful, and as partners we can thrive together.
StrongMind is seeking our newest member as the Corporate Recruiter. The Corporate Recruiter will partner with stakeholders to anticipate and meet the evolving needs of the organization(s) and to deliver the best talent. They are responsible for filling open positions for the organization(s) - including conducting the process from the stage of locating potential applicants via various sources, and screening before setting up interviews with stakeholders, to offering positions to qualified candidates and taking them through the onboarding process.
Here’s what to expect:
- Acts as a business partner to work closely with internal teams and hiring managers to understand the needs of the role and the culture of the department.
- Drive the full lifecycle recruiting functions for all StrongMind and other designated positions including resume screening, phone screens, scheduling interviews, assessments, decline notifications, and offer extension.
- Partner with hiring managers to determine position requirements and necessary skillsets
- Serve as brand ambassador and attend meet ups, technical and educational recruitment functions, build community relationships
- Conduct phone interviews for candidates and coordinate in person interviews for appropriate candidates
- Lead the corporate recruitment function, focus on details, ensure a great candidate experience from beginning to onboarding.
- Create job descriptions and job postings for all positions
- Manage pre-hire process and communications with all applicants
- Build a bench of amazing candidates by proactively seeking new avenues to attract amazing candidates
- Participate as part of the People Solutions’ team and assist in additional projects when necessary
The Successful Candidate possesses:
- 5+ years of experience in full-cycle recruiting in both agency and corporate verticals
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Expertise in sourcing, cold calling, networking
- Proven strategies to source and qualify candidates
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong aptitude, passing and experience
- Proven track record, energetic and self-motivated professional with excellent interpersonal skills
- Focused professional with a passion for recruiting A-player professional
- Excellent consultative skills and proven experience in all recruiting methods including passive sourcing
Privately owned and operated since 2001, StrongMind is stable, profitable and rapidly growing. Our forward-thinking teammates and leaders foster an innovative, creative and collaborative environment where our top priority is making our clients happy.
StrongMind’s culture is supportive, lively and fun. We offer great benefits including a competitive salary, health and dental, 401K, an onsite gym and generous PTO and holidays