Apidel Technologies Chandler, AZ
Duration: 12 Months contract
- Filling and processing shipping memos.
- Submitting shopping baskets.
- Packing, picking up and delivering shipments.
- Organizing and maintaining storage area and lab and office space including getting tools into calibration
- Assembling computer systems, updating and re-configuring systems and loading them into racks.
- Basic Networking skills.
- Basic electronics Skills (ohms law).
- Some coding or scripting skills.
- Soldering circuit boards, fine pitch part rework.
- Tracking inventories.
- Debugging computer problems.
- some Linux experience.
- Other duties as assigned by the Team and Manager - including repetitive data collection tasks, running defined experiments, and managing automation environments.
- Lift items up to 35 pounds to shoulder height repeatedly for up to 5 minutes at a time in order to move inventory within a building.
- Use internal websites for shipping, creating meetings, tracking inventory, calibration, etc.
- Able to perform soldering of fine pitch components.
- Qualified candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Must have minimum requirement of HS diploma or GED equivalent.