Praxair, Inc. is a leading industrial gas company in North and South America and one of the largest worldwide. Praxair produces, sells and distributes atmospheric, process and specialty gases, and high-performance surface coatings. Our products, services and technologies are making our planet more productive by bringing efficiency and environmental benefits to a wide variety of industries, including aerospace, chemicals, food and beverage, electronics, energy, healthcare, manufacturing, primary metals and many others. For more information about the company, please visit our website at www.praxair.com.
Praxair Distribution, Inc. is seeking a Branch Manager to join our team located in Chambersburg, PA.
The Branch Manager coordinates and directs the activities within the branch to meet or exceed sales and margin targets, maintains adequate inventory levels and monitors purchases to control expenses. The Branch Manager will be responsible for all branch operating costs and will manage 1 Retail location.
- Coordinates and directs the activities in the branch to meet or exceed sales and margin targets.
- Completes timely and accurate branch reporting on a daily, weekly and monthly basis in accordance with branch reporting schedule
- Directs staff to perform their job duties in compliance with Safety standards
- Proactively recognizes and provides training and development as needed
- Builds effective relationships with customers through on-site visits, TM and Driver ride alongs and resolves customer concerns in a timely manner
- Ensures efficient management of staff schedule and operations
- Involved in establishing and updating processes and procedures to ensure staff performs job duties in compliance with Safety, SOX and other applicable government regulations
- Oversees the process of setting inventory level targets to meet customer and sales expectations
- Plans for future needs and monitors production/manpower levels to ensure continued efficiency
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED required, Associates Degree in related field preferred
- 2 years retail sales experience required
- 2 years management experience preferred
- No DUI/DWI or other alcohol (driving) related convictions within the last ten (10) years
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law..