Production opportunities at Quad instill a sense of empowerment and possibility distinct from those at other employers. Quad's state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities include world-class automation and printing technology. This includes guided vehicles (driverless fork trucks) and world-class digital presses that give our clients a full range of options to produce personalized marketing products. Fueled by innovative, interesting days, you'll find hard work is good work, and feel a deep sense of pride in a job well done – something shared by your team and everyone in the community we call Quad.
SUMMARY: The Electrician must have well-rounded industrial electrical skills, knowledge of set-up and repair of a broad range of production equipment, AC/DC drives, PLC's, & relay logic. This position requires troubleshooting skills to board level.
Starting pay is $21.02 - $30/hour based on experience.
This opening is on NIGHT shift, 12 hour shifts from 7PM-7AM
- Provide electrical support for all equipment and facility
- Demonstrate skills in all phases of job responsibility including electrical troubleshooting
- Self development and development of interpersonal skills
REQUIREMENTS (Specific knowledge, skills, education and abilities):
- Experience troubleshooting systems ranging from relay logic to microprocessor based controls
- Knowledge of the NEC, and some light electrical construction experience is helpful
- Ability to read, create, and understand electrical schematics is required
- PC literacy and CAD experience are a plus
- Follows all Quad Graphics safety procedures
- Performs daily housekeeping functions
- Maintains a work safe environment
- Cleans spills immediately
- Ensures guards are in place at all times
- Ensures electrical covers are in place at all time
- Wears proper hearing protection at all times
- Wears proper safety shoes at all time
- Lifts properly
- Attends monthly “Safety Talk“ department meeting
- Can understand HMIS labels and interpret Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Actively participates in safety programs, policies and initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
Additional Company Information
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k) and profit sharing plans, holidays, vacations and more.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Drug Free Workplace