Sr. QA Analyst with insurance domain experience (CA)
JBA International Cerritos, CA
Position : QA Analyst with insurance domain knowledge
Location: Cerritos, CA
Duration: six months plus contract
- 5+ years of testing experience
- Extensive background in QA methodologies and experience developing and executing comprehensive test suites
- 4-year undergraduate degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in SDLC and different development methodologies
- Working knowledge of MS applications (Excel, Word, Access).
- Experience in Automation (Selenium Webdriver with Java)
- Experience in Web services testing using SoapUI Pro, Postman or similar tools
- Experience with SQL, able to write advanced queries
- Able to analyze user specifications, logically plan, coordinate, develop and test new or existing computer programs to resolve problems or enhance system.
- Create appropriate test strategies, develop and follow deliver on a test plan.
- Responsibilities will include coordinating with an offshore resource (During our local working hours PST)
- Requires exercise of independent judgment in organizing work processes, setting priorities and making decisions on complex assignments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If interested, please email your resume to email@example.com with the following information:
Two Tel. numbers ( Home and cell):
Availability Date upon confirmation:
Number of years of QA analyst experience:
Number of years of testing Insurance Automotive:
Number of years of experience in Automation (Selenium Webdriver with Java):
Number of years of experience in Web services testing using SoapUI Pro, Postman or similar tools:
Number of years of experience with SQL able to write advanced queries:
Industries you worked with:
Your hourly rate( CTC or W2):
2 professional references: