As a member of our sales and marketing team, the Marketing Associate is responsible for managing the marketing tools to support or sales team to engage in various markets. The Marketing Associate will work with our production, sales and graphic teams to develop marketing/selling tools for each target market segment.
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities:
- Manage existing marketing materials and tools.
- Develop and update platforms used to promote IPS and our products (such as website and presentations)
- Identify emerging markets which we can push our sales team into
- Identify cross-selling opportunities to promote and link other opportunities for IPS products
- Support the sales team in presentations and trade shows.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Customer focus and good people skills
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and computer skills
- Strong understanding of market dynamics and customer requirements
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Experience in plastic packaging is a plus
- Ability to work on different platforms of media a plus
Great employee benefits: 401(k), vacation, sick leave, medical, dental & life insurance.