Join our Winning Team as a Paid Media Manager
When was the last time you bragged about where you work? At CARFAX, we do it every day. Why? Because we’re proud to work for a company with a strong mission and trusted brand. We’re proud to work with like-minded people who care about what they do and work hard every day to deliver their best. We’ve created the type of company culture where the term, “work- hard play- hard” is taken to new heights. Everything from annual company outings, to monthly new hire happy hours and being a dog friendly work place. And don’t forget about the gear! Every day you will see CARFAXers walking around the office sporting CARFAX t-shirts, hats, backpacks and more. Are you looking to join a company you’ll be proud to show off? If so, take a detour from the daily grind and apply today!
Are you passionate about paid media and connecting businesses with millions of customers? Do you get excited for analyzing data and developing campaigns that will better target to customer needs? Have you supported multi-million dollar campaigns across a variety of paid media channels? Then the Paid Media Manager role here at CARFAX might be just for you? This role will join a growing team of paid media experts who are tasked with reaching millions of customers for Team CARFAX. This role will be based in our Centreville, VA location and report to the Manager – Paid Media.
As the Paid Media Manager, you will:
- Develop, manage, and optimize multi-million dollar campaigns across a variety of paid media channels including paid search, paid social, display and video efforts
- Support the business as an analytical thinker with a data driven approach to paid media.
- Analyze performance metrics, monitor campaign goals, and develop media plans that align to the strategic goals of CARFAX.
- Use understanding of paid media landscape to make targeting and tactical recommendations to accomplish various marketing goals.
- Act as strategic thought leader on new and innovative ways to reach out consumers.
- Understand and manage partnerships with our paid media vendors who will support the internal Paid Media team with set up and optimization on their platforms.
To be consider for this role, you will need:
- Minimum of 4 years hands-on paid media experience, including 2 years manager $100K to multi-million dollar client campaigns
- Strong experience with direct buying display & retargeting through Google DV360, Google Campaign Manager and other platforms
- Strong experience in both tools for ad trafficking (Campaign Manager) and Google Marketing Platform
- Deep understanding of the latest trends/challenges/capabilities in the paid media
- Ability to communicate results, key insights and recommendations to key stakeholders and senior leadership
- Self-motivated and comfortable working independently with minimal supervision