Amplifon Group – the global leader in hearing healthcare. We are a team of 16,000 employees located across 29 countries. Our mission is to transform the way hearing healthcare is perceived and experienced worldwide, changing the lives of millions of customers through the passion and superior care of our People. We attract, develop, and empower the most talented people, who share our ambition and strive to demonstrate our values every day. With over 300 clinics across Australia, we offer exclusive, all around, highly customised hearing care solutions and services, guiding our customers through their journey to rediscover all the emotions of sound.
We now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced QP Audiologist to join our vibrant WA Team on a permanent, full-time basis! Based in Warwick, you will be conducting Adult hearing services for both private and OHS clients. This includes performing diagnostic hearing assessments and where appropriate, develop and implement individualised aural rehabilitation programs including discussion of communication tactics and strategies, prescription, fitting and evaluation of hearing devices to our clients.
Our ideal candidate will…
Have strong Audiology experience with a passion for career development, learning and embracing training. You thrive working in a team environment and demonstrate strong communication skills. You enjoy celebrating birthdays, putting on morning tea's for special events within the community with our clients as well as:
- A tertiary qualification in Audiology or Audiometry
- Full membership of an approved Audiological Association and an OHS Qualified Practitioner number
- Relevant experience in Adult hearing rehabilitation including fitting of hearing devices and other ALDs
- A People Champion, self-motivated, able to build strong relationships with different clients without compromising quality on customer service
What we offer in return:
- VERY attractive salary including, tools of the trade and all the travel benefits (where required).
- Eligibility to participate in Amplifon's variable remuneration scheme
- Annual & Birthday leave
- An opportunity to join a global market leader, and a fun, vibrant, and highly experienced team
- A structured career path to help achieve your goals including potential opportunity in the future for a global assignment
- Amplifon training, career development and lots of e-learning tools
- Yearly flu vaccinations
- Join our conferences and team functions throughout the year
APPLY NOW…we would love to hear from you! For a direct and confidential discussion, please email TalentAcquisition-AU@amplifon.com and one of our Talent team members will be in touch with you to discuss opportunities