CenterPoint Energy and its predecessor companies have been in business for more than 150 years. Our vision to lead the nation in delivering energy, service and value drives our strategy and performance. We have an unwavering commitment to safely and reliably deliver electricity and natural gas to millions of people.
Inclusion and Diversity
CenterPoint Energy is committed to creating an inclusive work environment where business results are achieved through the skills, abilities and talents of our diverse workforce.
At CenterPoint Energy, individuals are respected for their contributions toward our company objectives. We strive for an inclusive work environment across all levels that is reflective of the available workforce in the communities we serve.
Learn more in the “About Us” section of our careers web site.
As the Senior Residential and Commercial Account Manager, you will manage, develop and secure revenue/margin growth opportunities for by providing direct account manager support for business clients within an assigned area of responsibility. You will be a single point of contact for the customer base. The Senior Account Manager is responsible for growing meter count and increasing margin of residential and customer customers for the electric and gas utility.
Specifically, you’ll have the opportunity to:
· Serve as the single point of contact for residential and commercial customer accounts in assigned geographical region.
· Coordinate all sales-related activities related to providing natural gas and electric service to the customer base, including developing and cultivating relationships with key builders and developers.
· Serve as primary contact for assigned community development contacts.
· Contribute to achievement of gross customer addition and margin goals.
· Assist in the development of strategic business and sales plans identifying and communicating customer needs to ensure growth. Communicate with Sales Leadership regarding new business opportunities. Contribute to achievement of conservation goals.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in sales, marketing, engineering, operations with customer interaction or relevant utility experience.
- Analysis, cash flow, balance sheet and/or ROI experience
- Technical understanding of natural gas and electric utility
Job Location: Centerville, OH