Who We Are
Hearst Magazines is one of the largest publishers in the world, with iconic and innovative brands, such as Cosmopolitan, Esquire, and Harper's BAZAAR, that reach more than 150 million readers every month in the United States alone. But we're more than just our magazines—we're a content distribution platform and proprietary data lab that's reinventing what publishing means in the 21st century. We're a global leader with a startup mindset. We believe ideas can come from any level and we strive to create an environment where all voices are encouraged. We're not just joining the conversation: We're starting it.
Hearst Magazines is seeking a Programmatic Technologist to join our Data Studio team. Hearst Data Studio is an internal team that gives advertisers additional insights into how our audience responds to our content. Hearst Data Studio brings together research analysts, data scientists and programmatic specialists.
The impact you'll have
This role will focus on the sell side responsibilities related to Hearst Magazine's Lift Project. The ideal candidate will have experience with yield management, SSP/Programmatic Ad Exchange management, ad trafficking, and have strong analytical skills.
What you'll do
- Analytics/analysis (providing insights to help inform buy side team as well as sell side team)
- Page QA (reporting issues and working with tech teams on resolution)
- Ad trafficking tasks (such as setting up ad campaigns and ad buying systems that will help improve LIFT ROI
- Working with buy side Lift team on improving marketing ROI and total net revenue each day
- Partnering with buy side Lift Team members to proactively communicate upcoming high yield deals that can run on lift traffic
- SSP/DSP/Demand Partner and vendor management
- Identifying and finalizing deals with remnant advertisers/partners
- Collaborating with the Hearst Ad Tech and Data Services teams on enhancements to the pages/revenue/tracking systems that support the Hearst Magazines Lift Project
Who you are
- 2+ years working in Google Ad Manager (formerly known as Google's Doubleclick for Publishers - DFP)
- 2+ years of experience working with ad exchange and SSP companies.
- Has directly managed the page monetization for a publisher site.