Job Description: Sr. Network Architect – WAN/SDWAN
- Expertise in Global WAN network design and implementation on SDWAN technologies e.g. Cisco Viptela, CloudGenix, Riverbed Steel Connect etc.
- Experience in designing integrated WAN and SDWAN solution for big WAN transformation projects
- Expertise in planning and designing WAN transformation and migration methods
- Design, Solution, Build and Deployment Experience on below Advanced technologies
§ BGP and MPLS
§ VPN technologies IPsec, DMVPN etc.
§ Routing protocols OSPF, EIGRP, ISIS etc.
§ Multicast technologies
§ SDWAN technologies e.g. Cisco Viptela, CloudGenix, Riverbed Steel connect etc.
- Expertise in preparing high quality HLD and LLD design documents
- Identifying cross functional dependencies
- Experience in sequencing the activities, scheduling the tasks and preparing project plan.
- Experience in planning and conducting vigorous WAN network tests and generating a detailed test reports
- Strong knowledge and expertise in developing a Global WAN solution
- Strong knowledge and expertise in developing SDWAN solution
Roles & Responsibilities:
Minimum Experience Required: Mandatory Skills: Network Implementation-L2 Consulting-L2 Desirable Skills: Language Skills: English Language-L2
Apply Now We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Wipro does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process and has not authorised agencies/partners to collect any fee for recruitment. If you encounter any suspicious mail, advertisements or persons who offer jobs at Wipro, please do let us know by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org