Customer Enrichment Coordinator
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we’re so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet’s Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we’re wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
Responsible for building trusted and strong relationships with the designated client accounts by supporting the ongoing client relationships, operational delivery of services, identifying value added solutions to generate growth and revenue while retaining and satisfying the client, and overall portfolio management for the respective line of business.
- Post-sales support point of contact for customers for value & impact conversations. Coordinate with appropriate internal D&B teams (ie, Onboarding & Implementation, Product, Value Adoption & Training needs, Customer Service). Value touchpoints (User Adoption/Product Utilization). Identify/Coordinator Customer Training Needs. (Support 4-6 AE’s)
- Ensure delivery of contracted products/services to clients to ensure SLA’s (Service Level Agreements) as defined in the contracts are met.
- Facilitate additional customer support in areas of Implementation, Customer Service, Training, Technology, and Escalation resources as needed.
- Responsible and available as backup to Sales AE’s and other CEC’s as needed. Additional skill sets with ability to “demo” products as needed with customers directly.
- Experience with accessing/using a variety applications and systems: SFDC, BI Portal, OA/QTC, Sales Spot, Usage Reporting Systems.
- Strong demonstrated knowledge and acumen of enterprise product(s) set associated with business units.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Understands Personas of CFO, CPO, COO, and CMO and the ability to effectively communicate the Value Proposition to others and back the benefits to how it impacts the customer.
- Associate’s degree and 2+ years of sales/sales support/client service/account management experience.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here.
View the pay transparency policy here.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified candidates and employees. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.