Client Success Director - Strategic Customers, West
Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we’re so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet’s Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we’re wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
The primary focus for this role is to manage ongoing contractual relationships and the operational delivery of services to clients. In this role, you will serve as the primary point of responsibility and accountability for all services obligations. You will ensure client satisfaction, managing the delivery of contracted services to clients to ensure that SLAs (service level agreements) and KPI (key performance indicators) as defined in the relevant contracts are met or exceeded.
You will work closely with the Client Director responsible for the accounts and are responsible for conducting customer-facing Solution Reviews to communicate services performance, discuss and resolve services issues, and help customers meet their business goals.
Additionally, you will establish/ demonstrate Return on Investment (ROI) for contracted services obligations and will create, communicate, and maintain Customer Engagement plans on all assigned accounts and will address non-assigned account needs on an at-risk basis.
- Single point of contact and subject matter expert for client requests/issue escalations as needed. Handle invoices and billing issues, appeal process.
- Facilitate Process Reviews, Adoption Reviews and at times Customer Workshops (knowledge sessions) Customer touch points for value and impact conversations.
- Ensure delivery of contracted products/services to clients to ensure SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) as defined in the contracts are met or exceeded, 1 -2x a month, provide usage reports.
- Coordinate with appropriate teams for implementation, value touch points (User adoption/Product Utilization). Identify/coordinate Customer Training needs.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 8 or more years of sales/sales support/client service/account management role.
- Ability to partner and coordinate a team-based approach for servicing to achieve revenue, client satisfaction/retention, and value-add growth opportunities for designated accounts.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to build and strengthen superior client relationship across all levels of leaders.
- Demonstrated organizational planning and project management skills as well as advance MS Office skills Proficient knowledge and acumen of products/solution sets across the enterprise.
- Proven level of sophistication and competency in client support skills; Handling objections, issue resolution, influencing skills as well as active listening skills, attention to detail and ownership for issue resolution.
Dun & Bradstreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, genetic information, protected military and veteran status, ancestry, marital status, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics) or any other characteristic protected by law. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here.
View the pay transparency policy here.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified candidates and employees. If you are interested in applying for employment with Dun & Bradstreet and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.