At Hearst Product Studios, no one sits on the bench. You'll have the opportunity to help us develop premium editorial products including, books, annual planners, calendars, meal plans (and more!) for the brands that you already know and love, including Women's Health, Prevention, Men's Health, Delish.com, and Good Housekeeping. This position will be located in our Center Valley/Easton, PA office.
We're looking for someone to help manage and coordinate every stage of product development: research & idea generation, managing timeline and costs, hiring freelancers, editing copy, working with design, and crafting sales copy that helps customers buy our creations.
- Manage planning, tracking, project coordination, product timelines, reporting, and other key tasks in the product development lifecycle.
- Support development of premium editorial products including books, guides, and other print & digital products.
- Work closely with our marketing team, brand editors, and other key players to ensure a successful product launch.
- Help to promote the products by assisting in the creation of content marketing, email copy, and empowering marketing channel owners with data, assets, etc.
- Proof and upload product and advertising copy by working closely and collaboratively with team members.
- Use Google Analytics to track how your products are doing. Based on that data, you'll communicate success as well as areas for improvement to key players.
- Work closely with our brands to ensure everything we create is on-brand.
- 1+ years as a digital editor/producer, book editor, magazine editor, copywriter, freelance writer or other related field.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with project management tools such as Google Sheets, AirTable, Trello, etc.
- Familiarity with direct marketing techniques, such as email campaigns, landing pages, and social media.
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems (such as Wordpress or Drupal).
- Complementary skills such as photography, design, coding, or marketing, and/or a background in fitness, nutrition, recipe development, or fashion.
- Willingness to learn new things.
- A people person who thrives in a team environment.
- Proven ability to hit a deadline.