Coordinates various aspects of the melanoma program. Engages collaborators and partners of the melanoma team to create a smooth and productive operation.
- Assist program project development.
- Assist production of research-related materials and documents.
- Coordinate research (clinical and basic research) meetings and clinical conferences; local, regional, and national/international.
- Manage research accounts (clinical and basic research) including ordering and reimbursement.
Bachelor's Degree. Funtamental computer skills such as typing, on-line ordering, and operating commonly-used software programs at Jefferson.
Medical data management experience is preferred. Must be fluent in English. An understanding of conversational Japanese preferred to better communicate with the international collaborations with Japanese Institutions.
Jefferson Health delivers state of the art healthcare services to patients throughout the Delaware Valley and southern New Jersey. Jefferson (Philadelphia University
• Thomas Jefferson University) provides more than 8,400 full and part-time students from nearly 40 states and 40 countries with 21st century professional education. Combined, we have over 30,000 employees.
Jefferson Health, with 14 hospitals (seven are Magnet designated by the ANCC for nursing excellence) and 40+ outpatient and urgent care locations, offers a broad range of primary and complex, highly specialized care that touches the lives of more than four million patients annually. U.S. News & World Report has ranked Thomas Jefferson University Hospital among the nation's best in eight specialties. Jefferson Health also includes the NCI designated Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center; it is one of only 70 such centers in the nation.
Thomas Jefferson University has ten colleges and three schools that offer more than 160 undergraduate and graduate programs. Our University is dedicated to inter-professional and transdisciplinary approaches to learning that offer a vibrant and expandable platform for professional education. Through this unique model, we are preparing our students for current and yet to be imagined careers.
As an employer, Jefferson maintains a commitment to provide equal access to employment. Jefferson values diversity and encourages applications from women, members of minority groups, LGBTQ individuals, disabled individuals, and veterans.
Par Reference Code