Shimmick Construction an AECOM Co., is seeking a Strategy Analyst to be based in our Centennial, Colorado (Denver) office location.
Responsible for assisting with the identification of business needs and developing plans to determine the overall direction it should take to succeed. Responsible for supporting the development, through research and data analysis, key business decisions and solutions by gathering, reviewing, and testing data in a number of ways.
- Support strategic planning process
- Develop and maintain strategic planning key metrics and dashboard
- Define, track, and communicate metrics around new initiatives, comparing to previous outcomes
- Perform market research, analyze and present data in a meaningful way, and make suggestions on path forward
- Oversee CRM database and ensure data can be retrieved for meaningful analysis; ensure high level of data integrity
- Oversee and manage market research databases
- Identifying, analyzing and reporting on market data to enable the company to make informed decisions on strategy and growth
- Prepare reports and presentations, as needed
- BA/BS certificate in Marketing, Business, or related field• at least 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent communication, business and technical writing skills.
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to organize, process, and present information.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute several tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience participating in a team oriented and collaborative environment.
- Displays knowledge and ability to apply marketing theory and practice
- Computer Skills: Intermediate MS Office Suite skills
- Previous experience in the A/E/C industry preferred