Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
We are seeking an experienced Client Service Executive to join our growing team. Can you lead a team to deliver exceptional customer service? Are you interested in developing the talent on your team?
We are looking for people who are passionate about building relationships with clients, will collaborate with their team to achieve goals, constantly seek improvement and will demonstrate the value Gallagher can provide.
How will you lead the business?
- Service an average book of business of $1MM plus in revenue.
- Collaborate with designated sales person responsible for the book of business and proactively make recommendations.
- Take a leadership role in the renewal process to ensure the best possible solutions are delivered to clients in a high quality and timely manner.
- Secure existing business and drive the sale of additional services and lines of coverage.
- Nurture relationships with your buyer in the client organization as well as with the day-to-day client representatives.
- Mentor Client Service team members through continuous learning, transparent feedback and strong talent development.
- Conduct periodic audits to ensure your compliance to standards and service level.
- Maintain accurate client and policy data and documents within your Gallagher systems.
- Use Gallagher's technology to improve your productivity and quality.
- Effectively manage multiple competing priorities.
What skills will make me successful in this role?
- Ability and desire to provide results.
- Develop professional relationships with your internal and external partners.
- Effective communication.
- Utilize your resilient and adaptable mindset in the face of shifting priorities.
- Eagerness to collaborate with all Gallagher teams and employees.
- Bachelor's degree with 5 years client service and/or claims management experience –OR–
- High School degree/GED with 10 years client service and/or claims management experience.
- Property & Casualty Insurance License.
- Experience in handling a book of business over $1 million in revenue.
- Experience in the following:
- Public Sector (Cities, Counties, Public K-12 Schools, Higher Education).
- Pooling, Reinsurance, Alternative Risk Financing.
- Construction, ROCIP, OCIP.
- S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization.
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure.
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.