Job Description Overview
$1,500 Sign On Bonus
We are improving the lives we touch. We need passionate, talented people working together who share our desire to provide the best quality care to our patients and lead the fight against the opioid epidemic. We are prepared to treat the entire disease, not just a piece of it.
Cedar Rapids CTC, located in Cedar Rapids, IA is part of Acadia Healthcare's Comprehensive Treatment Centers, the leading provider of medication-assisted treatment in the nation. Our nursing team provides compassionate, high quality safe and efficient medication dispensing to patients that are seeking recovery from Opioid Use Disorder. Our mission is to provide full-circle care that includes a blend of therapies and the use of safe and effective medications. Our team is the front line of our fight against the opiate epidemic.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
- $1,500 Sign On Bonus
- Opportunity for growth that is second to none in the industry
Your Job as a RN Nursing Supervisor:
The RN Nursing Supervisor is responsible for directing care for patients, facilitating work flows, serving as a resource for staff, and providing team leadership in an outpatient addiction recovery environment. The RN Nursing Supervisor maintains standards of professional nursing practice in accordance with clinic policy and procedures.
We have daily shifts that allow our employees to have stable schedules and enjoy quality time away from the facility. Shift hours are Monday - Friday 4:30 AM - 12:30 PM and occasional Saturdays 7:00 AM - 10:30 AM, allowing you to enjoy a great work/life balance.
Your Responsibilities as a RN Nursing Supervisor:
- Responsible for ensuring that the Medication Room of the clinic is in full compliance with state and federal regulations, CARF standards, and clinic and corporate policies and procedures;
- Supervises daily nursing operations for staff, makes staff assignments and creates schedules, updates schedules for providers and support staff when changes are made;
- Supervises and evaluates work activities of nursing, technical, clerical, service or maintenance staff for the work group and other clinic staff, as directed;
- Responsible for ensuring that medical records for patients are in compliance with facility or clinic policies, federal and state laws and regulations at all times; will review medical records to ensure medical compliance;
- Oversees quality assurance activities and compliance to operational standards, participates in program development, development or implementation of operating policy and procedure, and promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices, as requested;
- Assists with the recruitment, hiring and training of new staff; and,
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Your Skills and Qualifications as a RN Nursing Supervisor:
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing
- Minimum of 2+ years related nursing practice
- Minimum 1 year supervisory responsibility; prefer experience in behavioral health/addiction recovery environment (inpatient or outpatient)
- There must be no history of alcohol or other drug misuse for a period of three years before employment
- Current RN license in the state of Iowa.