UnityPoint Clinic is searching for an Electrophysiology NP/PA to join a well-established Cardiology practice in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
UnityPoint Health – St. Luke's Cardiology is the first and largest cardiology practice in Cedar Rapids and joined St. Luke's Hospital in 2010. Our 15 board certified cardiologists and 8 advance practice providers provide coverage and practice at St. Luke's Hospital. St. Luke's is known as Northeast Iowa's leading heart hospital and has been recognized as a Truven Top 50 Heart Hospital six times for offering better outcomes for our patients with comprehensive cardiac services. For more than 40 years, we have performed open-heart surgery in Cedar Rapids, as a trusted leader, specializing in innovation and the latest technology.
As the area's leader in heart care, UnityPoint Health – Cedar Rapids offers a full spectrum of advanced cardiovascular services, from prevention and diagnostics through treatment and cardiac rehabilitation. Our board-certified cardiologists are dedicated to helping prevent, manage – and overcome – heart or vascular disease.
The UnityPoint Health – Cedar Rapids Heart & Vascular Institute encompasses the heart care specialists and services of St. Luke's Hospital, St. Luke's Cardiology and the cardiovascular surgeons from Physicians' Clinic of Iowa. This collaborative relationship allows us to provide the highest quality of care with fewer complications, better outcomes and higher survival rates.
- Established Cardiology practice with 15 Physicians and 8 Advanced Practice Providers who provide coverage at UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Hospital.
- Main office is located in Cedar Rapids, with satellite offices in Manchester and Anamosa, plus servicing 3 other outreach communities.
- Diverse practice covers sub-specialization in interventional cardiology, structural heart disease, peripheral vascular, electrophysiology and heart failure.
- Part of a large multi-specialty group, including primary care, providing a built-in referral base.
- Utilizes EPIC as an electronic health record both for inpatient and outpatient services.
- Excellent benefits include competitive salary, medical, dental, and vision benefits, CME allowances, 401K and PTO
- Dynamic and safe community that offers an excellent Midwestern quality of life and multitude of recreational activities
- Organization recognizes the need for a quality work-life balance.
- Combined inpatient and outpatient position, supporting the EP physician team in the hospital and the office; May also support general cardiology for outpatients only.
- Currently, the position is days, Monday through Friday.
- Cardiology experience required; either as a nurse or Advanced Practitioner.
- Certified NP or Certified PA
- ACLS required
Please contact Andrea Sims, Physician and Provider Recruiter, at 319-730-9513 or Andrea.Sims@UnityPoint.org