PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Schlotzsky's Associates are empowered with the task of delivering high quality made to order foods and providing a clean and healthy eating environment for our guests. Associates are trained to work in one or more stations in the restaurant. Emphasis is placed on “teamwork“ and all Associates are expected to accept assignments and follow leadership direction to contribute to the success of the team on a daily basis.
Some requirements include but not limited to the following:
GENERAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age in order to operate certain kitchen equipment.
- Essential functions of the position include, but is not limited to:
- Lifting and carrying objects weighing up to 30 pounds.
- Lifting a 33 gallon trash bag from trash container.
- Standing and walking throughout a scheduled shift.
- Bending, stretching and kneeling to reach certain products or clean certain areas of the restaurant.
- Performing repetitive hand and arm motions.
- Certain job functions require ability to perform repetitive slicing motions with a sharp knife.
- Certain job functions require ability to handle hot food by hand for several seconds at a time, throughout a scheduled shift.
- Must adhere to strict safety and sanitation standards.
- Report to work timely for each scheduled shift.
- Arrive and depart from work meeting all uniform and grooming standards.
- Must become familiar with and adhere to all Company policies and procedures.
- Smile at all times.