Professional Parent- Iron County
At Chrysalis Host Home, we are looking for families to open their homes to a person with disabilities. Host Home, similar to Foster Care, focuses on children and adults with intellectual disabilities by providing them with a loving and nurturing family to live with. As a Host Home Parent, you will have the luxury of working from home, while caring for a person with disabilities. This position is ideal for any family structure who enjoys caring for others. We are looking for families that can provide a safe and clean environment, able to build rapport, support, and advocate for a person with disabilities.
Host Home is a contracted position. Monthly payment will be determined based on the level of care needed for the individual. You will receive two payments
- Room and Board payment (between $550-$664 a month).
- Daily rate for each day the individual is in your care (between $65-$150 per day)
Pay ranges from $28,000-$55,000 per year
- Transporting, scheduling, and attending medical appointments with the individual.
- Transporting to and from activities as needed.
- Completing monthly paperwork.
- Maintaining a safe and clean environment for the individual.
- Assist the individual in daily living skills and individual goals.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Available bedroom in your home.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Must pass a Motor Vehicle Report.
- Must complete all company trainings.
- Has experience working with people with disabilities
- Nursing/CNA background
- Teacher/Aide background
- Caregiver background