Requisition Number: INTER04386
Position Title: Accounting Intern/Co-op
Temporary position for a finance or accounting student, assisting the Accounting team with various job cost accounting and general ledger functions.
Essential Job Functions
- Complete various job cost analyses on a weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis.
- Responsible for the following job cost tasks: opening jobs, converting jobs, determining correct job type and accounting treatment, reviewing submitted budgets and budget approvals, activating budgets, closing jobs and reviewing reports.
- Analyze and research monthly financial statement variance analysis.
- Work with other areas of Crown Castle to research and resolve outstanding balances.
- Other duties as assigned.
Completion of second year of study in a certified finance or accounting program.
Second year of school completion required, but preferable if third year and or previous internship/co-op experience.
Ability to use MS Office (Word/Excel/Access)
JD Edwards experience
Capable of listening carefully and following directions
Written and verbal communication skills
Reports to: Various
Title(s) of direct reports (if applicable): N/A
Working Conditions: Fully remote internship due to COVID-19 precautions