Marquardt Switches, Inc. is a global leader in the field of electro-mechanical and electronic switches, controls and switching systems for automobiles, trucks, off-road vehicles, power tools, household appliances and industrial applications. Since 1925, Marquardt has been growing, innovating, and enhancing the experience of operating automobiles and appliances all over the globe with over 11,500 employees operating in 20 global locations. Visit our website at us.marquardt.com to learn more.
Monday through Friday 8:15am - 5pm
Systems Engineer Intern at Marquardt Switches, Inc.:
The Systems Intern will assist the department with documentation, testing, requirements importing and updates.
- System Testing
- Reporting generation from system testing
- Working in DOORS and directly with requirements.
- Creating test plans and executing test plans within the R&D lab.
- Assisting with quote document process
- Perform other tasks/functions as necessary.
Required Qualifications for this role:
- Working towards a Bachelors or Masters Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics, International Business or related field.
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA.
- Minimum of a junior status to apply, prefer senior status.
- Ability to work full-time, 40 hours per week.
- Basic computer skills, including the use of windows, email, and Microsoft Office.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to comprehend complex verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to sit for extended periods.
- Ability to occasionally stand and walk.
- Ability to use close vision, color vision, and depth perception for extended periods.
Core Values we Admire:
- Integrity – We believe in honest and transparent communication internally and externally.
- Flexibility – You prefer a fast-paced and dynamic environment and are agile and comfortable enough to keep up as plans change and evolve.
- Partnership – You're the excellent team player, able to build strong relationships and effectively partner with other team members to achieve results.
- Innovation – You want to support Marquardt in pursuing new and game changing technology.
- Pursuit of excellence – You strive to be the best.