Eden Medical Center of Sutter Health, delivers comprehensive, award-winning care, offering our patients the convenience and quality they deserve. The hospital has 130 beds, all in private rooms. Eden is the regional trauma center for Southern Alameda County and features many centers of excellence, including neurosciences, orthopedics, rehabilitation, birthing center, imaging, stroke and cancer care.
The EKG Tech/Phlebotomist Medical Technician performs EKG duties and collects blood from neonatal, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients following established standards and practices.
- High School diploma / GED or equivalent education/experience required.
- Completion of a training program for phlebotomist preferred.
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician Level I - CPT I required.
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician Level II - CPT II preferred.
- 6 months work experience in Phlebotomy required.
- Prior EKG experience preferred.