- Kneaders is rare, Kneaders is refreshing. Here are just a few reasons why:
- Commitment to community involvement - Each restaurant partners with nonprofit organizations to feed the hungry, support local schools, and support fundraiser for local children's hospitals.
- Kneaders does not sell day-old bread, opting instead to donate all day-old hearth bread to local food-based charities. Over the past 20 years, we have donated over 1 million loaves of bread.
- Closed Sundays, Thanksgiving Day, & Christmas day
Kneaders Bakery & Cafe is currently looking for a talented restaurant Assistant General Manager who is as passionate about food and service, community & family as we are!
Our benefits include health insurance, dental insurance, vision care, life insurance, bonus earnings, Paid Time Off, employee discounts and more. The career opportunity of your dreams is closer than you think. Apply today to learn more about the brand and our team!
- Exemplify the standards of Kneaders Bakery and Cafe.
- Show passion about and delight in our guest in a way that crafts dedication.
- Working quickly, efficiently, and intelligently with exceptional customer service skills is essential to this position.
- Collaborate with dynamic in-store teams including pastry, baking, catering, & retail teams in addition the world class fast/casual restaurant team in each location.
- Maintain and driving high standards and expectations around food quality, customer service, food safety, and store cleanliness by empowering teams you interact with.
- Demonstrate respect for individual employees and show appreciation for their efforts and contributions.
Requirements, Education, and Experience:
- 1 years of leadership experience - coaching and mentoring team members.
- 1 years of experience as a restaurant or retail Assistant General/Store manager.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail & understanding of how to manage the unexpected.
- THIS IS A FULL TIME SALARIED POSITION WITH ROOM FOR CAREER ADVANCEMENT.
We are an equal opportunity employer and expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information or veteran status. If you feel this policy has been violated, you may report such instances to the company via third-party hotline by calling (877) 557-7419.