Requisition Number: PCSUP01265
· Answer help desk phone and input support issues into tracking system.
· Troubleshooting and repair PC software and hardware issues.
· Setup and installation of personal computers.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10.
· Deploy operating system image to PC’s.
· Assist Network Administrator & Security Administrator with installation and maintenance of routers, switches, servers,
cabling, phones, and other network gear as needed.
· Diagnose printer malfunctions and notify third party managed print provider.
· Support rotating on call schedule.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Minimum of high school graduate or equivalent.
· Minimum one (1) year of hands on experience supporting personal computers in a business environment.
· Solid understanding of personal computer systems and software.
· Experience with Microsoft Windows 10 operating systems, Microsoft Office and antivirus software.
· Ability to learn Caterpillar and third party software applications.
· Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new developments in personal computer technology
· Professional oral and written communication skills required.
· Company supplied MSHA training may be required to support users at mine site locations.
· Material and equipment directly used: Personal computer, computer terminal, and peripherals.
· Office environment requiring professional dress and appearance.
· Sit 6-8 hours.
· Use hand for repetitive fine manipulation.
· Viewing computer screens for extended periods.
· Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
· Climb several flights of stairs.