At INE we value having an environment where employees constantly grow their skills, are encouraged and given the tools necessary to develop professionally and personally and advance in their careers. What we're offering here at INE, is an environment that fosters creativity and provides members of our team an opportunity to shape the future of our company.
If change excites you, if you thrive in an organization that constantly adapts and evolves, and you jump at the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues on projects, then INE is the place for you.
We’re currently looking for a Virtualization Engineer to manage, upgrade, and asses our VMware environment for our world class IT training platform!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Administer, optimize, and upgrade our VMware environment, end-to-end
- Manage our data storage, server resources, and other virtual computing platforms
- You will perform a variety of functions, including data migration, virtual machine set-up and training, troubleshooting end-user problems, and designing assessment tools for storage and visualization applications.
What You'll Need To Be Successful
- 3 years experience with VMware virtualization technologies (ESX, ESXi/vSphere, vCenter)
- 3 years experience with firewall systems (iptables, PFsense, Windows Firewall)
- 2 years in automation (Ansible)
- 3 years of experience with Unix-like OS (CentOS, Debian)
- Bachelors Degree
- Ability to work in the US without sponsorship
It Would Be Great If You Had
- Solid understanding of the TCP/IP stack
- Solid understanding of DNS, NTP, HTTP/s, SMTP protocols
- Experience with Amazon AWS : RDS EC2 ELB IAM ROUTE53
- Experience in configuring DNS servers (Windows DNS, Bind), web servers (Apache, IIS) and mail servers
- Comfortable with IAC
- Experience with MariaDB/MySQL
- Working knowledge of Terraform
- Experience in designing and implementing security guidelines
- Experience in designing and implementing backup strategies
- Experience in performance tuning and systems optimization