Utility Worker / Bus Washer
MV Transportation is seeking a Utility Worker / Bus Washer. Successful candidate will ensure that the fleet is fully prepared for service.
- Ensure all vehicles are completely fueled and fluids topped, ready for service at various times of day.
- Vehicle interiors and exteriors cleaned according to contract.
- All fleet damage documented and communicated to appropriate personnel in the case of unreported damage.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to work a varied schedule, including weekends.
- Must be 21 years of age or older at the time of application submission.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and random drug testing.
- Medical and Dental
- Paid vacation
- Sick pay
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.