HCL Products & Platforms is a division of HCL Technologies that develops and delivers a next-generation portfolio of enterprise-grade software-based offerings with flexible consumption models, spanning traditional on-premises software.
- Experience working on mainframes - COBOL, DB2, JCL, IMS, CICS, iSeries, z/OS, zVSE,
- Knowledge of Java, REST APIs, Eclipse environment, EGL language
- Strong knowledge of COBOL programming, mainframe development experience
- Should be able to independently lead the team on various technical design and development efforts.
- Ability to contribute to automating and streamlining various stages of software process, including testing, build and delivery.
- Ability to quickly understand, develop and deliver the mainframe software.
- - Knowledge of zService and delivering PTFs to IBM zShop would be added advantage.
- he ideal candidate must be detail-oriented, able to work independently and juggle multiple tasks.
- You are expected to bring in a fresh vision for the next few years of the product.
- You must be able to identify problems before they happen, dig deep for root causes and implement solutions that prevent future occurrences.