At INE we are looking for full-time AWS content creators to help us redefine the way people learn to work in the cloud. We are re-building our cloud curriculum from the ground up, focusing on developing universal cloud computing skills as well as expertise in specific cloud platforms.
Our goals are to provide our clients with a solid cloud computing foundation and to help them achieve the highest level of expertise within AWS and more.
If you are a highly skilled AWS practitioner with a proven track record of producing content that helps people achieve cloud expertise, let’s talk.
What you will be doing
- Helping to define a cloud-first learning curriculum that ranges from cloud foundations to expert-level AWS content
- Building excellent training material including content, review questions, and hands-on activities
- Building community outreach through webinars, blog posts, and digital media channels such as podcasts and streaming
- Working with our marketing, public relations, and sales teams to build both your brand and the INE brand
What We Need
We are looking for full-time content creators who have:
- Passion for helping people learn
- A proven ability to produce engaging content that helps people learn about AWS
- Enthusiasm for working with other world-class content developers to build best-in-class cloud learning content
- The ability to work with other teams to spread the word about our content and help clients understand the value of our content and approach to cloud learning
It will be a bonus if you have
- Advanced cloud certifications
- Experience and certifications beyond AWS