Veolia Water Technologies, Inc. (VWT) is seeking an Administrative Assistant for our Cary, North Carolina location.
Veolia Water Technologies, Inc. is an industry leader in providing water and wastewater solutions to industrial and municipal customers. Our parent company, Veolia Environment (VE), is a global leader in optimized resource management. With over 187,000 employees worldwide, the company designs and provides water, waste and energy management solutions that contribute to the sustainable development of communities and industries. Through its three complementary business activities, Veolia helps to develop access to resources, preserve available resources, and to replenish them.
The Administrative Assistant will represent the Company in a helpful and friendly manner to support all personnel in administrative related tasks and special projects as needed. The position requires the ability to problem solve with a proactive and positive approach to assisting others while maintaining exceptional client satisfaction to all employees.
- Assemble submittals and manuals, which includes creating, printing and mailing as requested by staff members from multiple departments.
- Assist with answering phones and greeting visitors.
- Manage employee key fobs for entry to the building.
- Identify office supplies that are needed for weekly orders and help put away new orders that come into the office.
- Assist with the set up and clean-up of office events such as customer visits, meetings, cookouts, etc. which may include ordering catering as needed.
- Sign for and distribute all packages delivered to the office from outside vendors and handle outbound shipping of packages.
- General clerical duties such as scanning, mailing, faxing, filing as needed.
- Maintain and stock the kitchens a minimum of three times per week (more frequent if needed).
- Maintain and straighten up conference rooms on a daily basis. Make sure the mini refrigerators are stocked with beverages to be available for meetings.
- Assist with sanitizing/ cleaning areas of the office multiple times per day.
- Maintain and restock all supply cabinets and do inventory a minimum of three times per week (more frequent if needed).
- Prepare office space, create mailbox and order nameplates for all new employees.Perform other duties as assigned by management, which may include but not limited to, filling in for other Administrative teammates as needed.
- High School Diploma required
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree preferred.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, along with a dynamic work environment. We offer challenging projects and training to ensure your success.