CNA -or- Personal and Home Care Aide
Pyramid Home Health Services Caruthersville, MO
- We meet or beat other providers pay
- Earn Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Flexible scheduling & paperless timesheets
- Free Advanced Personal Care Training
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card
- Earn Monthly Bonus
- Top Aide Training Programs
We have provided home community based health services to Missourians since 1972. Our Mission is to provide quality service to our clients and patients - in an environment of INTEGRITY.
Essential Duties include:
- Responds to daily patient assignments
- Performs and documents home health aide service delivery in accordance with internal policy.
- Responsible for the submission of all documentation to ensure timely submission of agency billing.
- Reviews data regarding patient assignments, Plan of Care, and/or Coordination Notes prior to service delivery.
- Participates in the reporting of abnormal findings to the appropriate healthcare professional, as appropriate.
- Minimum of one year of experience as an aide or attendant providing personal care services, preferably in a home health, hospital or skilled nursing facility setting.
- Has a positive attitude and willingness to learn throughout employment and a self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be organized and have the ability to manage multiple tasks & priorities at any given time.
- Possesses a firm foundation of basic aide skills.
- Must be willing and able to attend twenty (20) hours of orientation and on the job training, at the time of hire and at least twelve (12) hours of in-service training per year.
- Must be able to pass a background check which may include criminal history check and OIG sanction screening.
- Heavy lifting; Ability to participate in physical activity; Ability to do extensive bending; lifting and standing on a regular basis; Ability to work for extended period of time while standing and being involved in physical activity.
Start your career with our team today!