Production Grinding Tech
- The primary duties are to set up and operate Cam out, Bellows and CNC Grinders.
- Perform adequate maintenance on equipment, produce quality parts to print specification in a safe manner, help assure production needs are met and support continuous improvement process.
- Coordinate Continuous Improvement within manufacturing
- Provide resolution of quality problems
- Assist in the set-up and operation of the various manufacturing cells
- Trouble shoot machine problems
- Perform minor maintenance and repair of equipment
- Help assure a safe and healthful factory
- Continue to become proficient in the set-up, operation and maintenance of equipment
- Assist in establishing Standard Work
- Assist in the teaching of peers and other operators in the principles of Arconic Business Systems
- Performs general job duties to meet facility/department goals
- Follow all EHS Policies and Procedures. Report all incidents immediately
Requirements (Knowledge, skills, training and education):
- Minimum 2 year Grind operation experience desired
- Perform minor repair to equipment
- Able to use measuring devices
- Demonstrates initiative in problem solving. Must be self-directed
- Ability to provide open and honest communication.
- High school or GED preferred
- Years of Experience: 2-5
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.