As Senior Financial Analyst, you would be part of a vital and collaborative team that works daily to successfully manage the financial aspects of our business. The Financial Planning and Analysis team is responsible for the development and maintenance of robust reporting and financial analysis, and your experience with Budgeting and Forecasting cycles, as well as your relationship-building skills, would make you an asset to a team that helps our business leaders make informed decisions every day.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Develop, maintain, and enhance financial models and reporting processes.
Perform financial analysis and assist in the monthly financial review process.
Assist in the production and presentation of quarterly Board materials. Prepare consistent and meaningful variance explanations by working with senior department managers and executives.
Budget, forecast and analyze financial performance at both the corporate and store level.
Analyze, implement and employ financial metrics that affect our business. Generate innovative and dynamic ideas that actively contribute to a culture of continuous process improvement.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or related field
- 3-7 years of experience in financial planning, modeling, business analysis, and/or accounting activities
- Strong understanding of finance and accounting principles including financial statements
- Experience in annual budgeting and forecasting activities
- Proficient in the use of standard technology packages including the Microsoft Office suite
- Advanced in Excel with the ability to analyze and apply advanced formulas such as lookups and index-match functions
- Ability to build and maintain key business relationships at all levels of the company
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex information across organizational lines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to perform data driven insights and analysis (with graphs and commentary) for C-Level executives
- Efficient in data mining and knowledge discovery with the ability to summarize results in a meaningful way
- Advanced business acumen and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask while prioritizing to meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Capable of working under limited supervision and taking initiative when needed
19001, CORP, Finance Plan & Analysis-19101, 19101, FIEMP000
- Hyperion/Essbase experience strongly preferred, but not required.
- Experience in mid-to-large sized companies with knowledge of commonplace corporate finance processes and procedures pertaining to Financial Planning and Analysis
The Senior Financial Analyst is a member of the Finance Team, a dynamic group comprised of multi-taskers and problem solvers.
Standing, walking, sitting, repetitive movements and use of mechanical controls, such as keyboard, are frequently required.
All TMX Finance® Family of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers.