A360inc is focused on acquiring and building innovative new solutions that redefine how technology and strategic outsourcing are used in the financial services, real estate and legal industries. A360's mission is to radically change the way businesses in process-laden industries manage their operations and compliance to reduce risk and increase bottom line results.
Purpose of this Role:
The primary functions of the Senior Accountant are to prepare accurate and timely financial statements and documents. Responsible for performing balance sheet, revenue, expense, and payroll account reconciliations, as well as executing accounts payable and accounts receivable processes. Senior Accountants provide leadership for Junior Accountants through training on how to complete complex financial operations. Senior Accountants analyze financial statements for discrepancies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare accurate, timely financial statements in accordance with our established schedule and with input from the rest of the accounting department
- Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance
- Analyze financial statements for discrepancies and other issues that should be brought to the attention of the EVP of F&A/Controller
- Review all inter-company transactions and generate invoices as necessary
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Delegate financial responsibilities to accounting team
- Coordinate semi-annual audits and assist the EVP of F&A/Controller with conducting audits
- Conduct regular ledger maintenance
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with computerized ledger systems
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to function well in a team-oriented environment
Training and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required (Master's preferred)
- 10+ years' experience in general or tax accounting
Conditions of Work:
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to remain focused for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work extra hours on short notice to accomplish goals.
- Ability to work on computers for a significant portion of the day.
- Ability to travel domestically, if necessary.