Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Provide telephone support for assigned accounts - Answer and/or obtain from the appropriate resource answers to questions/problems primarily relating to ONESOURCE Income Tax and related products.
- Responsible, as needed, for being sure issues related to other Tax & Accounting products are resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner by other Support teams or through their own assistance.
- Provide proactive service - Review pending product release to determine if updates/changes are immediately applicable to client's current processing.
- Review all released patches/updates/fixes.
- Propose product changes/enhancements per client requests.
- Provide feedback to management relating to client satisfaction.
- Maintain satisfactory client relationship - Maintain contact with assigned client representatives. - ONESOURCE Direct is an optional fee based program. The client relationship is key to renewal of the program.
Be available for extended hours as needed.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Carrollton-Texas-United States of America
Req #: JREQ132501
Locations: Carrollton-Texas-United States of America
Job Function: Customer Service & Support