Job Title: Production Operator (Lease Operator)
Location: Carrizo Springs, Texas
Danos Expectations: A successful candidate will exhibit characteristics that support the following:
- Safety Awareness
- Work Ethic
- Technical Skill
- Customer Focus
- Open Communication
- Implementing Vision and Values
Our purpose, values and high-performance culture traits are fundamental to our success and offer wonderful opportunities for employee development.
This position is responsible for oil and gas well operations, well testing, operating and maintaining field equipment and facilities, surveillance of general field operations and maintenance of various databases regarding production and operations.
- Non-scheduled callouts outside normal business hours can be expected.
- Types of well include but not limited to rod pumps beam pumps (with electronic pump-off controller), plunger lift, Gas Lifts or Compressor Assisted Gas Lifts, injection and water disposal.
- Types of facilities include but not limited to production tank batteries, flowlines, LACT (lease automatic custody transfer) facilities, water injection plants, natural gas compression, cathodic protection and metering devices (electronic gas measurement and others).
- Job is to be performed employing safe work practices while utilizing acceptable environmental procedures to maximize earnings while minimizing costs on assigned oil and gas producing properties.
- Daily monitoring of multiple well sites by vehicle.
- Test, calibrate and troubleshoot equipment and mechanical problems.
- Perform mandatory paperwork required by customer and regulatory agencies.
- General housekeeping and field maintenance.
- Computer knowledge - Proficient utilizing MS Windows environment
- Strong initiative and self-starter
- Ability to keep neat and accurate records
- Multi-task orientation with skills related to work prioritizing
- Excellent Interpersonal Communications skills in a team environment
- General mechanical troubleshooting and repair skills
- Understanding of Importance of environmental and Safe Work Practices
- Must be able to climb ladders and stairs.
- Walking, bending, stooping is required.
- Must be able to wear personal protective equipment including the use of a respirator.
- Must be able to respond to visual and audible alarms.
- 2+ years in a Lease Operator, Production Operator, Pumper position.
- Strong working knowledge of oil and gas production operations
- Strong Computer Skills
- High School Grad or GED. Some college or technical training preferred
- Valid U.S. Driver's License with an acceptable driving record
- Candidate must live within 50to 75-miles of the job site
Danos offers competitive wages, sustainable health benefits, 401K company match, and opportunities for employee development.
Visit www.danos.com to complete a general application or to review additional openings.
Danos is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Individual with Disability/Veteran Status
- No company housing or per diem provided for this position at this time-